Unlock your full potential and pursue a career that will help improve the lives of others. Become a certified Vinyasa yoga teacher with Beyond’s 200H Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training led by Benedict Bernabe and Rianna Gatus.
This weekend teacher training is designed to give working individuals the opportunity to explore an alternative career in yoga teaching without having to take an extensive leave from work.
Learn from the combined teaching experience and professional training of two of the country’s leading Vinyasa yoga teachers, Ben Bernabe and Rianna Gatus
All Saturdays & Sundays
January 12 to March 31, 2019
8:00AM to 5:00PM
2F Serendra, 11th Avenue,
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Metro Manila, Philippines
Early Bird Rate**
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Reservation fee must be paid in full in cash or check on or before December 15, 2018 to secure a slot. Reservation fee is non-refundable but will be applied to the tuition fee.
**Pay on or before November 15, 2018 to avail of the early bird rate.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT PROCESS
1. Click on the link below to download and fill in the registration form.
2. Send your filled in registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject Line: "Vinyasa YTT 2019 - [Your Name]"
3. Reserve your slot by paying the reservation fee on or before December 15, 2018. See above note on reservation fee.
4. Payments may be made at the Beyond Serendra studio or via direct deposit to our Maybank account.
Maybank Account Details
Account Name: Beyond Serendra Global Inc.
Account Number: 0008 8500 1698
Account Type: Peso Savings
Branch: Head Office Branch
4. Please make checks payable to Beyond Serendra Global Inc.
5. Pay the balance of the tuition fee on or before November 15, 2018 to avail the early bird rate. Regular rate applies after November 15, 2018.
For inquiries, please contact:
Beyond Serendra - email@example.com
Ben Bernabe - firstname.lastname@example.org
Rianna Gatus - email@example.com
Click on the button below to download the registration form.
Important Note: Please MAKE A COPY of the file before editing. To make a copy, click FILE>MAKE A COPY in Google Docs and save it as "Vinyasa YTT 2019 Registration Form-[Your Name]"
A RYS with a 200-hour program (RYS 200) adequately prepares trainees to teach a general adult population and incorporates training hours in the following Educational Categories:
1. Techniques, Training and Practice (100 Hours)
Topics in this category include: asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, chanting, mantra, meditation and other traditional yoga techniques. These hours are a mix between: 1) analytical training in how to teach and practice the techniques, and 2) guided practice of the techniques themselves. Both areas will receive substantial emphasis.
2. Teaching Methodology (25 Hours)
Topics in this category include:
The Teaching Methodology category covers a broad overview and analysis of teaching methods, rather than how to practice or teach specific techniques.
3. Anatomy and Physiology: (20 Hours)
Topics in this category include: human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and may also include energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc.). Includes both the study of anatomy and physiology along with its application to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns, etc.).
**A minimum of five of the above hours will be spent applying anatomy and physiology principles to yoga
4. Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers: (30 hours)
Topics in this category could include, but are not limited to:
5. Practicum (15 Hours)
Topics in this category include:
6. Remaining Contact Hours and Elective Hours:
The Standards detailed above ensure that all trainees receive training and instruction in five Educational Categories for at least 185 hours with 125 hours of those being Contact Hours.
The remaining required curriculum contact and Non-Contact Hours (totaling 200 hours in all) are to be distributed among the five Educational Categories, but the hours may be allocated to other special topics during the course of the Teacher Training.
Total Hours: 200 Hours